My new snow blower - video

Page 2 of 2
On 11/9/2010 7:21 AM, Caesar Romano wrote:

I survived The Blizzard Of 93 in Birmingham, I never lost power because I was downtown a few blocks from UAB and I sat up there in my second story lair watching the National Guard Hummvees rattle up and down the city streets and James Span the weatherman jumping up and down like an excited chimp on the 24 hour TV weather disaster broadcast. A lot of people lost power but I was cozy with the only problem being the phone was out so I couldn't get on The Internet (dialup back then).
TDD
DerbyDad03 wrote the following:

Very pricey. My $1600 18 hp Murray garden tractor mounted $400 40" single stage snow blower has been cleaning my 100 ft 2 lane driveway right down to the asphalt for the past 12 years. Note: Prices are 12 years old. Although the prices for the less than big name tractors haven't gone up too much since, I understand the blower attachment can now cost up to 4x the original price. Before the blower, I had a 48" plow blade mounted on it, but because of the amount and regularity of snow we get up here, my driveway kept getting narrower. In the spring, the blower is taken off and the 46" mower deck is put on. All reside in a 12' x 16' shed facing the driveway..
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY