My Laminate experience

No bounce or wiggle or bobbing here. Dirt does not show appreciably. I mop it up with Bruce laminate cleaner once a month, and I use a Swiffer once a month. Takes no time for 5 rooms. No dents in mine after 2 years, the usual water spills have caused zero problems; if a water ring is left behind, I use a lightly moistened paper towel and it's gone. Mine is Pergo on moisture barrier on concrete. Installed by Lowe's contracted personnel. hth in response to questions which were posted yesterday.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Shelly