my john deere 522 snowblower dies under load,throwing snow.is it an air leak .

i ve cleaned carb.changed spark plug.adjusted govenor.and it still dies under load.like it is running out of gas.what should i try next.
On Fri, 03 Jan 2014 14:44:02 +0000, mike w

The carb is likely still the problem. Got anyone around selling BG products? Get some 44k. If not, get some SeaFoam. Put it in the tank and run the machine - the problem should dissappear in about 20 minutes of running. Mabee a bit longer with the SeaFoam than with the 44k.
On Friday, January 3, 2014 11:56:50 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

You have to wonder about the "adusting governor" part. If an engine goes from running OK, to all of a sudden stalling under load, that is the last thing I'd be doing. Checking that the governor isn't stuck, jambed with debris, yes, adjusting, no.
Does it have a fuel filter? Strainer in the fuel tank? Verified that if the fuel hose is disconnected from the carb and you pour some gas in the tank if run out freely? Could also be a stuck carb float.
Oren wrote:

Well , in the case of the chainsaw that was recently given to me it involved a complete disassembly , checking all transfer ports and diaphragms, rinsing all the parts with clean fresh gas , wiping dry with a lint-free wipe and reassembly . This little 14" Homelite is now my primary saw . Hadn't been run in about 13 years ... I have a new chain and drive sprocket for it , will install as soon as the current ones die . The Poulan just got a new carb , because kits were only a couple of dollars cheaper and it had a bad diaphragm .
--
Snag

On a related note to all those with snow blowers.... NEVER put your hand in the auger to clear a clog... Even if the engine is off. This is because there can be significant energy stored in the compression of the engine and the chain or belt under tension. If your hand is in there when that energy is released, well you know... Be careful out there.
Mark

Might try a usenet account, instead of Homeowners Hub web interface.
--
.
Christopher A. Young