Multiple use nailer.

I'm looking for a framing nailer. It occurred to me that a multiple use nailer would be very useful for my work. I am imagining that a nailer should exist in which the nail carrier could be removed from the "gun" and replaced by another type of nail carrier. This would allow one "gun" to be used as a framing nailer, finishing nailer, stapler, brad gun, etc. I have never seen one of these in Lowes/Home Depot but perhaps they do exist some place.
Comments anyone?
Peter.

Never saw one, don't want one. The framing nailer for 3" nails is much too heavy to use when I need my brad nailer for a 5/8" brad. Ed

Impossible the pistons are different .
buy a palm nailer this will accept all types of nails (framing or finish) but NOT staples or brads.
C.A.