Mobile home roof leaks

I hope this is not off topic here. I can't find a mobile home group that has a useful amount of activity.
Does anyone know of a cure for mobile home metal roof leaks? Despite frequent painting, patching and other maintenance my roof keeps coming up with new leaks every year or so. Any _really_ good roof coatings to stop this for at least several years?
TIA
--
Untie the two knots to email me

Every silver lining has a cloud.

Ken, I am not a mobile home owner today but my parents were back in the 70's when they where going to school and my dad replaced the roof of the mobile home among many other things - floor,walls, etc. I was very young, less then 10, but I remember him using some sort of liquid tar and rubber roof sheets. The rubber roof was like plastic but its very thick and as you have probably guessed very rubbery and heavy. I know he used some once on another project where he had a large pull behind trailer (car) so I assume its still available. I know the big thing is to make sure there is no low spots where water can stand. (roof has to be somewhat even and I would assume a slant for water drainage) I remember that when he did the car trailer.
I am unsure of your situation/model of home but I have seen in Ohio (out in the country (rural)) more then once where people built peak roofs on top of their mobile homes. Sometimes shingles and I have seen metal barn roofing. Seems crazy but I have seen it. I would not attempt such a thing but I have seen it, especially without some guidance from inspectors/professionals/or at least someone who has tried it before.
I found searching using google the following link about some sort of spray foam for insulation and roofing.
http://www.solarhaven.org/PolyurethaneRoof.htm
Just my two cents, Hope it helps, Chris

Koolseal will do the job.
It is pricey but the generic stuff never worked as well or lasted as long for me.
This is one of those few places where the brand name does matter.

folks who do know what they are talking about. alt.rv This is the lesser populated one, but is without the OT junk. rec.outdoors.rv-travel This is the more populated one, but goes off on tangents. Think of it as sitting around the campfire shooting the bull (as most of these folks are doing) and you get the idea.
Hope this helps,
Tomes
http://mobilehomerepair.com /
Very helpful articles and forums.