Mitsubishi vs Fujitsu ductless

Awl --
Anyone have experience with these brands, first or second hand?
Both are good, afaict, just wondering what I might should watch out for.
I am having estimates done for two rooms (two separate units), about 12,000 btus each.

Mr. PV\'d

Mae West (yer fav CongressShill) to the Gangster (yer fav Lobbyist):