Mitsubishi Mr Slim Systems

As an independent ac installer in Arizona I couldnt the best price on Mitsubishi air conditioners. I have a ton of ductless installs scheduled but my local supplier wont budge on prioce. When I found AcOverstock.com I took a chance and called them. They actually gave me a lower price on a Mitsubichi ductless 4 head unit and indoor units etc. than my local dealer and they didnt charge me shipping. So I would say great company but if you want the additional 20% off you have to prove to them you are a licensed contractor or installer. It was pretty simply. So not all online hvac companies are bad!

I'll go to bat for acoverstock.com!

Diego G.

Mitsubishi Air Conditioners

Reply to