Min size, vent for bathroom?

I am developing my basement to include a bathroom that will be on the front side of the house. What is the minimum diameter of the vent for the exhaust fan I can get away with that would make the vent outlet look good? Or perhaps the question is is there an attractive vent outlet cover I can use for the regular 4 inch vent.?

Reply to
PaPaPeng

Assuming we're talking plumbing vent, would a Studor vent or air admittance device would work. TB

Reply to
tbasc

But the orig I am developing my basement to include a bathroom that will be on the front side of the house. What is the minimum diameter of the vent for the exhaust fan I can get away with that would make the vent outlet look good? Or perhaps the question is is there an attractive vent outlet cover I can use for the regular 4 inch vent.?

And then I wrote: He did say exaust fan.

& yea a 4" should be fine.

tbasc Why do not quote the original msg?

Reply to
3rd eye