Mildew

I have vinyl siding on my home and I'm beginning to have a slight mildew problem on the vinyl. Anyone have any recommendation as to what to use to clean it? I'll be doing it all by hand, the old fashioned way. Thanks.

1/2 cup TSP, 1 cup bleach, 1 gallon warm water in a garden sprayer. If you can't purchase the TSP, you can use Jomax (at HD). I use a soft bristle brush on a telescoping wand. My house is large, so I cleaned one side per day.
Thanks, Phisherman.