Mildew

I have vinyl siding on my home and I'm beginning to have a slight mildew problem on the vinyl. Anyone have any recommendation as to what to use to clean it? I'll be doing it all by hand, the old fashioned way. Thanks.

Reply to
Joe Martin

1/2 cup TSP, 1 cup bleach, 1 gallon warm water in a garden sprayer. If you can't purchase the TSP, you can use Jomax (at HD). I use a soft bristle brush on a telescoping wand. My house is large, so I cleaned one side per day.
Reply to
Phisherman

Thanks, Phisherman.

Reply to