MCB's in consumer unit.

Our holiday home has a Crabtree consumer unit with approx 10 MCB's and an RCD fitted in the middle of the switch bank, I assume to protect the MCB's after it. My question is this, how does one remove one of the MCB's. Do they just pull out or must the board be dismantled. I have tried pulling but nothing moves at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Unclebill

This newsgroup, at least for electrical, is almost exclusively US/Canada.

Try uk.d-i-y They should be very good.

-- bud--

Reply to
Bud--