Maytag "Touch Control 500" Range Control Panel

We have this 5 year old glass top range with convection oven. The element of the convection oven burnt out and none of the oven elements work.The digital control panel is not operational, it is blank. There appears to be no resets on the back and everything looks fine. Is there a reset anywhere or a reset mode on the control panel?
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 8, 3:22 pm, snipped-for-privacy@uvvm.uvic.ca wrote:

The same thing happened to my range, almost exactly (timeframe and everything). With some investigation I found that the control panal's circuit board had a short and fried the connection to the temp sensor for the oven.
Add pictures here
✖
I have had a closer look and the oven control or clock which is fried. It is all made of transistors and printed circuits. So for 300$ for the clock and $200 for the convection oven element and fan I can buy a new stove. Now isn't that just the most green solution a manufacture can design to have a burnt out element send you back to buy another stove after 4 and half years. What ever happened to the idea of a fuse that burns out before the stove costs the consumer 500 just in parts.
On Sat, 21 Feb. 2009 07:39:26 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@us.army.mil wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

That is one reason we bought the stove we chose. No electronics. I'm not impressed by all the fancy features that are controlled by circuit boards when all I need is a hot flame. We bought a Bertazzoni
Add pictures here
✖