Maytag orbital xmission bad ? model LAT8600AAW ref: LAT8600

Pretty sure the xmission is bad since unit spins but locks during agitation.

How can I verify this ? I notice that the pully seems really hard to rotate by hand in the agitation direction. In fact it really hurts the hand just to get it to move even a little. Is this proof of sorts?

Thanks for any advice

--Dave Moore--

Reply to
Dave Moore