Maytag Neptune - 6800AWW washer

In December I installed a new Maytag Neptune washer (MDL 6800AWW) and dryer. Until recently everything was fine. The washer is now stopping in mid-cycle - not completing the spin, so water remains. I've followed the code displayed (dC) and re-distributed the clothes. The same happens on any cycle,even with small loads. Water remains, clothes not spun. It will not finish just a spin cycle.
Any ideas? Would the drain hose to the wall require an arch or loop or does the pump force the water the the wall drain?
I can shoot the thing! Thanks...
Oren

I have the Neptune's ( bottom of the line cause the touch screen scared me )
Check level in both directions for them. Mine were pissy about that in the beginning.
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:03:06 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@nowher.uk wrote:

warranty?

You may want to call Maytag while it's still under warranty......
I vote for shooting, since you're up for it. I've been doing this to electronic gadgets and small appliance that had been a thorn in my side since the 1970's. It's a hoot and feels reeeeeeal good too. I got my daughters hooked too. I do suggest that you start with something a bit smaller and easier to dispose of.

I understand that there was a class action lawsuit regarding this unit. Google for it.
Where I am we have over 3,000 Maytag fridges that had to be post-install warranty serviced, and there are still problems.
We are in the largest Public Housing Developemnt in N.A.
See http://www.Queensbridge.us

Cats ?
I'll bet once a double-barrel goes off a few times . You are not having too many problems with your daughters having to be told things twice .
LOL
AMUN
You should consider an extended warranty on this piece of garbage. Maytag quality has gone into the toilet the last 2 or 3 years.

After warranty Maytag charges $155 for a house call. Now wonder their repairman is lonely.