Maybe OT -- Computer test

Not a home repair, but all of us here use computers. I've been using this a least once a week and find it helpful and informative, most of all, very accurate.
http://www.computerpowertest.com /
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:06:19 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Although it gives inaccurate results if you don't own the machine in question.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

What do I do if it tells me my computer is off??? :)
--

dadiOH

I'm not a big fan of digital. Do they have a version that will give me the results in analog format?

All it did when I tried it was give me "Working" in the voice of the computer in the original Star Trek series.
Tell me, how long do I wait?

Ooook...is says that my computer is "ON" in big neon green letters.
Nowhere to click to do anything.
Ron wrote:

WHOOOOSH!
Jon