Masonary Gring Wheel For Bench Grinder?

Is there such a thing? Haven't checked the Borg yet.
I have a few dozen 2"x2" tiles I want to get the thinset off the back best I can. Can chip some off of course.
I have a RotoZip but not sure if I would live long enough to use that.
Open to other suggestions of course.
Red...
Ooops!
Of course, that's masonary grinding wheel

Actually, it's masonry - only one 'a'

And it would be even more impressive if it helped lead to a solution.
Red Green wrote:

I use my Fein Multimaster with a carbide blade. The triangular blade works best for this.
http://www.fein.de/fein-multimaster/us/en/applications/replacing_tiles.html

Would love one but just can't justify $200+ for a starter set up to $400 for the Top Set. I know I would end up using it for many things and it become a can't live without tool that lasts till I croak.
Make a nice incoming gift. Let's see. Birthday coming up in a few weeks. Only have a daughter around. She stopped by yesterday to borrow 20 bucks so I doubt hinting around to her would do any good :-)

Perhaps you'd like a masonry grinding wheel? -snip-

I think the discs for an angle grinder would work in a bench grinder-- But for $25 you can try a Harbor Freight angle grinder- & probably make quick work of the goo once you make a jig to hold the tiles.
Jim

Somewhere along the line either in this or another thread someone mentioned about a jig.
What I ended up doing was using the RotoZip with a diamond blade I had and making a jig. Using a router, out of a block of wood I cut a depression the shape and depth of a tile (not including the thinset).
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=x0pqn8&s=4
Drop tile in face down,
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ppwvvq&s=4
chip any loose stuff that came easy with chisel/5-in-1 tool, then slice/cut away thinset down to board level.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4j2azb&s=4
RotoZip with a diamond blade actually quite easy. Thinset not really that hard. Don't even need to hold board while using RotoZip. It's still time consuming but at least no blood drawn.