making hole in wall of brick house

I want to make a hole for a vent in the wall of a brick house. On the inside I see wood planks, on the outside there's brick. I have no idea if there's something in between.
is there anything I should be aware of, anything I could do wrong while cutting the hole? there are circular blade kits used for making these kinds of holes, that's what I will use

Many pros use a ordinary carbaloy bit (say, 3/8 or 1/2") in a hammer drill to drill a rough outline and a cold chisel to chip out the rest. Less likelyhood of doing something bad. Costs less than renting a Hilti hole drill.
In cinder block, I've most often seen electricians and the like simply whacking away with a hand sledge.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
snipped-for-privacy@jj.com says...

Hidden studs, wiring, and plumbing.

Hmmm. Either an awful small vent, or a rather expensive tool for a one-time use.
--
Mark

The truth as I perceive it to be.
says...

no, I forgot to say that I ripped everything out only thing I see is some wooden boards and then I assume there's brick.

that's
someone else will cut it for me, he already has a tool that he used to cut one for himself. I'm just wondering if I can damage the bricks or osmething along those lines. it's a 4" hole