Joining SDR 35 Pipe?

Hello,

How do I join two pieces of 8" SDR-35 Sewer Pipe together. Is there a clamp or coupling made for this? If you are wounding why I want to do this, I want to add an extension to my access sleeve for my basement sewer backwater valve.

Thanks in advance, Mike :)

Reply to
Michael

Sure, there are solvent weld couplings (glue), but you can also use a Fernco (aka Mission) rubber coupling made just for that size/type pipe.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim