Making a portable Air Conditioner sleeve

I have a portable Air Conditioner that my landlord left me. Unfortunately, the previous renter left with the exhaust sleeve. Since I can't get one from the maker, what material should I use to make a sleeve for a window and also for a sliding glass door?
The cheapest material is the best option for me.

Not sure what you mean by "sleeve" but cheapest material would be cardboard.
cheers Bob
Ziggs wrote:

Might try a flexible dryer exhaust connector. They're up to six feet long, flexible, and fit a standard exhaust vent. How to attach it to the A/C is left as an exercise for the reader.

The only one I ever saw was larger, maybe 6" instead of the typical dryer vent of 4". That stiff is still readily available though, from any industrial supplier. Try http://www.mcmaster.com/#flexible-duct-hose /x72w

Not sure if this will help your situation or not but when I installed a portable AC unit on our 3 season porch this year I debated on how to run the flex exhaust sleeve that came with the unit. I was able to eliminate the hose\sleeve altogether and vent directly outside. I cut plywood to fit the window opening, fashioned a "flange" from a black plastic Folgers coffee container lid and picked up a standard exhaust louver door for mounting to the exterior of the plywood. This installation allowed me to mount AC closer to the wall and much more out of the way than using the sleeve.
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z95/dollymadis/0001.jpg
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z95/dollymadis/0004.jpg
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z95/dollymadis/0005.jpg

If I understand the part you need, an insulated flex duct would be the best choice. I imagine they are sold in 4,6,8" sizes.
Plywood or lexan for the window. The storm door does not sound smart for security and fire evacuation reason.
--
Colbyt