Lowes - patio doors?

Want to do patio door replacement. Would like any comments on -
ReliaBilt Vinyl Sliding $325. ReliaBilt (steel) French Patio door $499. ProSteel French Patio door $329.
I'm leaning toward a French style door. Appreciate any comments.
I put in a Reliabilt French Door from Lowes about a year ago and have been very happy with it.

I installed that cheaper steel French door last year and it has been fine.
M Hamlin