Lowe's Kitchen cabinets

Has anyone had any experience with or used the Woodgate kitchen cabinet line that is in-stock at Lowe's?
We may be having them installed, but not be Lowe's.
Pro's, cons, comments please, in regard to the cabinet line.
I looked at Home Depot and Lowes but found I could do better at a local cabinet store that has been in business for decades.