looking for house plan draughtsperso

in or for the province of Quebec Canada contact snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.comNOSPAM
You might want to specify whether your are looking for an architect or just a draftsperson (some may have been confused with the 'English' spelling, draught). I used the later for my office who then took it to an architect for the approval stamp. The contractor was impressed at how efficient she made the floor plan.