Re: Looking for a plan for workbench

Thanks for all of the great plans and pointers to plans. I am now looking through them and going to get started soon.

Thanks, Dale

Hello, > > I am looking for a good plan for a workbench. I am new to woodworking and I > am getting my garage in shape to start some projects. First one is to build > a good woodworking bench. Any input or comments are appreciated. > > Thanks, > Dale > >
Reply to
Dale