looking for flicker bulb that is brighter..

Hello group.. Have an antique light fixture which I would like to find a flickering bulb to put in..I tried those ones you find everywhere that look like an orange flame, but they are not bright enough. Some time ago I saw a victorian house that had two lights on each side of the driveway, and they were somewhat bright but flickered like a flame..Given the electronics of today, I would think someone would make some sort of bulb, or screw in socket adapter which you could give a lamp a flicker look while putting out a bit more light. Any one see anything like that?

Thanks so much! John

Reply to
John

buffalobill