Looking for a simple electronic timer

Have a client who wants to run 2 sets of outdoor lights (one low voltage, the other line voltage) from a single timer. Rather than just getting the ordinary mechanical timer, I thought it might be nice to get a simple, reliable electronic timer instead. The advantage would be not having the timer knocked out of time in case of a power outage (this assumes the timer has battery backup).
I found some timers on Intermatic's site that look like they'd work (http://www.intermatic.com/?action=subcat&sid ), but they look like overkill for my application (both because of features I don't need and also because they look difficult to program for my older clients). Does anyone know of any other electronic timers available?

My experience has been that electronic timers, though cool & feature rich, tend to be a pain to program & maintain unless the user has decent skill level.
Like my mom's sprinkler timer......she's never going to learn how to operate or reprogram it.......so I switched it out to be identical to mine (no separate learning curve)
In your application, I would suggest a T101 or T103 (if needed).....switch the high V to the low V transformer & switch the high V directly. Not a good idea to mix high V & low V in the same timer, so best to switch the high V to the transformer.
My super cool Aube Solar Timer Switch, which automatically knows the length of the solar day, turned on & off my porch light as programed relative to dusk & dawn. Worked flawlessly for 9 months but now is not working......so instead of just opening the box & resetting the clock, I've got to get out the manual, relearn the programing & trouble shoot the unit. :(
Way more than an older user can do.....unless you can charge for maint visits.....I'd go mechanical.
In your app, an accessibly mounted T101 (or 103) can be easily reset by pulling out the clock wheel & rotating to the correct time. Can't get much simpler than that.
cheers Bob
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:57:51 -0700, David Nebenzahl

The timer I use to control my holiday lights is an Intermatic TB121CL (see http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId998-251-TB121CL&lpage=none). It's digital, but has relatively simple controls (2 on/off times, but no additional features).

Mark Lloyd