Looking for 25W Candelabra Base Mini Flood Lights

I could not find them at Ace Hardware or Home Depot. Anyone know? I need a replacement bulb for a novelty lamp we have. It looks like a tiny floodlamp about 2 inches long and it has a candelabra base.

Reply to
jeffy3

On the bulb or in the housing near the lamp there should be a bulb #

likely start with an R-##

You may have trouble finding anyone who stocks it but almost any commercial electrical supply house will be able to order anything you need.

But don't be too surprised if it's cheaper to buy a whole new novelty light WITH a bulb cheaper than the bulb itself.

Those goop/lava lights from Walmart are a good example.

AMUN

Reply to
Amun

It could be an R12 bulb which you can get at an electrical supply. However it may be one of those bulbs that are slightly different in size from a standard one and can only be bought from the distributor or manufacturer. Try a Spencer Gifts store. They sell bulbs for lava lamps.

to find a store near you.

Do you know the wattage? Is it a halogen bulb? Do you have the old bulb to compare?

Reply to
John Grabowski

Yes, I do have the bulb. The actual novelty lamp cost $10.00 ! Also, the instructions do say it is a Type-R bulb. Thanks to both who replied! I do have a Spencers nearby.

Reply to
jeffy3