Long Shot, Virginia Beach Roofers?

A friend asked for recommendations on local roofers but our previous one is out of business (retired after 47 years). He's got storm damage from the Nor'Easter (remnants of Hurricane Ida hit here pretty hard).
Just looking for any 'known' companies to refer, but i think I;m the only one who posts from this general area.