Light switching question

Ok, I'm a dummy. I put 4 ceiling boxes on the same switch, now I want to control them separately. What are my choices besides:
1.. rewiring 2.. pull chains
I considered the x10 stuff, but I don't really see a wire in module that could sit in the top of the light fixtures. I may not have room for the socket rockets.
thanks
steve barker
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:59:55 -0500, "S. Barker"

They do make wire in modules, although I don't have the model number(s) right here. There should be separate modules for incandescent only (dimming) and others.
However, X10 can have reliability problems.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

You could consider using the existing switch as a main switch and cut in switches for the other 3.

rewire to 4 boxes