Lennox Furnace 2-Speed Noise

I have a new Lennox G61Mp-48C furnace. It is a 2-spped unit. If it has been running at high speed and the thermostat has reached it's setpoint, aand the motor is switching form high to low speed we hear a bang much like ductwork flexing but it seems to be coming from the furnace cabinet and not the ductwork. Ideas?
"Scooter" wrote:

hell yes I got ideas.

Some of them are even good ones! <g>
Well it's pretty simple, find the duct thats banging and support it.
-Canadian Heat
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Did you not read his original post?
He stated "seems to be coming from the furnace cabinet and not the ductwork."

You're forgetting. The simple minded Canuck fucker cant read nor understand English. Bubba

Well hell. They only have one letter in their alphabet, EH?