Lennox Furnace 2-Speed Noise

I have a new Lennox G61Mp-48C furnace. It is a 2-spped unit. If it has been running at high speed and the thermostat has reached it's setpoint, aand the motor is switching form high to low speed we hear a bang much like ductwork flexing but it seems to be coming from the furnace cabinet and not the ductwork. Ideas?

Reply to
Scooter

hell yes I got ideas.

Reply to
gofish

Some of them are even good ones!

Reply to
<kjpro

Well it's pretty simple, find the duct thats banging and support it.

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Did you not read his original post?

He stated "seems to be coming from the furnace cabinet and not the ductwork."

Reply to
<kjpro

You're forgetting. The simple minded Canuck fucker cant read nor understand English. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Well hell. They only have one letter in their alphabet, EH?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives