LED bulbs can't be used with a timer...typo?

Page 2 of 2

I have a humidity sensor on mine. Problem is, there are a day or two per year when humidity in house gets 60% or more. Fan stays on.
I didn't have a problem with timer or manual, but other users forget to turn things on.
My fan is in the attic. All I hear is shhhhhhh. I have to listen closely.
Greg

Just measured sound with my HF DVM. About 50 dB 3 feet away. Supposed to be 100 cfm.
Greg
On 4/13/2014 11:10 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Yeah, I just installed a 110cfm Panasonic with motion and humidity sensor in the bathroom I'm doing. I still haven't finished the shower so I'm not sure how I'll set the humidity sensor but the motion sensor seems sensitive enough to switch on for a mouse. While the new fan is not actually silent it is sure miles ahead of the old Nutone I put in ten years ago. Right now the only regret is that I didn't search out one with a built-in night light (pretty sure that they make one) but that is a minor thing since I found a GFCI with a built-in LED nightlight last week.