leaking fountain

There's a recirculating fountain in my garden. The well that holds the water is cement, about 4' in diameter and 1' deep.
The well leaks.
How can I seal the well to stop the leak? Is there something I can paint on (swimming pool paint, perhaps)? Or is there something I can trowel on - a thin coat of a cement product?
The cement surfaces of the well aren't visible, so I don't have to limit myself to attractive solutions.
Thanks!
- Bryan
1. Shut off pump and empty well. 2. Identify leak. 3. Buy small bag of concrete patch or tube based concrete sealant as appropriate. 4. Apply as directed. Let dry. 5. Refill well and turn on pump. ------------------------------------------------------

New comments at bottom
wrote:

If the above advice does not work you can also try:
1. Some of the basement sealer paint sold at Lowes or HD. 2. Add a vinyl or EPDM liner to the well portion.
Colbyt
Bryan wrote:

I have used some garage floor paint with success for two years now.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Thanks to all who provided suggestions. This project was interrupted when my refrigerator broke. Project continues this weekend.
- Bryan