Clening a fountain

Help!!

We have a three tier fountain, made from re-constituted marble (Apparently it's marble crushed up and then glued back together!

Now I have been cleaning it with the pressure washer every now and then, as it tends to go a bit green (It is in full sun most of the day) I have been using some water feature chemicals that help stop it going green, however it also tends to splash it's water out quite a bit, so this gets diluted, and I forget to add more!

The bowls have now got patches of dark brown stuff on them the pressure washer doesn't seem to shift, I have tried bleach, this helps, but they are still there.

Any ideas what will shift it?

Reply to
Sparks