Lawnboy won't start

Have a Silver Series Lawnboy that won't start. I have in the past needed starting fluid to start it, but now nothing. I don't have a spark when I take out the plug and hold it to the metal fins of the engine compartment. So I would figure it is the ignition coil. Anyone have any experience here? Thanks
Just last week my 7 yr old silver series LB did the same, no spark. You need the coil-ignition-plug wire, module apx 40$, the plug wire is integral, coil and ignition module all in one, its about a 30 minute job to replace, You will need a spacer to properly gauge the closeness of the coil. It should be 110mm? the thickness of cigarette hard pack cardboard, ask at a dealer.
put the coil in the oven at 200 degrees for an hour or two. then reinstall.
Put in in the oven? dumb idea.