Lawn drainage

Who should I call to have a lawn drainage system installed? I want to be sure it is done right, so I am not sure if the guys who cut my lawn are the right people to call. I have some sloppy areas in the yard, plus I want the downspouts to drain far away from my house. I also already have a sprinkler system installed, so I really don't want these guys to tear it up. I thought maybe a landscape architect should check out the yard first. Thanks.

Reply to
Jack