Lava Lamp bulb type

This may be a little off topic but I bought an original (used) Lava Lamp. It's the actual Lava Lamp brand. I got it cheap at a yard sale but it is missing the bulb. Does anyone know what type bulb is needed?
They used a 40 appliance bulb as I recall.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

That is correct...

I concur, standard 40W appliance bulb.

W > This may be a little off topic but I bought an original (used) Lava W > Lamp. It's the actual Lava Lamp brand. I got it cheap at a yard sale W > but it is missing the bulb. Does anyone know what type bulb is W > needed?
IIRC ours was a standard 25W bulb. ...Doesn't happen to have a sticker inside? Lift the glass part containing the 'lava' and check the inside where the bulb would go.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* I don't know a doggone thing about missing animals....
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971