laminate bathroom floor update

I installed it cause I already bought it. all the websites say it will be fine if you use the sealant on all the seams. what they don't say : when you squirt the caulk along the tongue it becomes nearly impossible to snap the next section together & the joint will not be so tight. It was a small bathroom & I expect I will be replacing it w/ vinyl in a year a so. we will see. for now, it looks good.
--
Be cool,
Longshot