laminate bathroom floor update

I installed it cause I already bought it. all the websites say it will be fine if you use the sealant on all the seams. what they don't say : when you squirt the caulk along the tongue it becomes nearly impossible to snap the next section together & the joint will not be so tight. It was a small bathroom & I expect I will be replacing it w/ vinyl in a year a so. we will see. for now, it looks good.

Reply to
longshot

You should use waterproof woodworking glue. It's much thinner than caulk. We used it in our kitchen with great success. It has even been water tested 3 times during various plumbing leaks.

AZCRAIG

Vintage Travel Trailers Refresh, Repair, Restore

Reply to
cm