Kitchen musings..... shelving vs. cabinets, notions of design....

Page 4 of 9

By what factor ? One more "trade" does not prove that meaningfulll.

NO one claimed that an idiot would even consider that it would On the other hand decriminalizing it would remove the (criminal) profit of it, and provide the opportunity to control, and generate tax and licensing revenue. Not to mention reduce to costs of poilcing and pursuing all those criminals making an (illegal) profit from it.

OK So there's nothing between your ears but vacuum.. Got it.

You're the one making stupid claims all over the scenery None of which you can support with any actual data.
On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:57:55 -0600, "Attila Iskander"

Does it matter? It makes *more* of a destructive thing.

Bullshit. That's *exactly* what you've been saying. You sound like a Democrat. Anything you can tax is a benefit to society.

So you agree. Fine.

More compared to what ? How does it compare to ther failure of prohibition which causes the whole thing to go underground which then breeds a whole criminal black market which brings on it's own set of problems Havent' you learned ANY of the lessons of history ?

Yes indeed you spew bullshit And more follows

No stupid. It's not And if you had ANY ability to read for comprehension, you would know that.

Which again demonstrates that you confuse the voices in your head with those of others.
Get your meds adjusted.

Since I didn't say that, I'll leave you to feed that stupid strawman.

++ So there's nothing between your ears but vacuum.. ++ Got it. ++ <Stop UNSNIP>

When you need to cut what I wrote to change the context, you prove that you're a moron and a troll..
Now I consider it open season to kick your skanky lying ass all over this group...
On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:32:49 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Cites?
On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:09:09 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Odd...thats what unlawful prostitution has created. And you want to keep it that way?

No guarantee you wake up in the morning either.

How so? They can call the police if they have a problem. They cant now.

Still waiting for that list of problems it creates. I/we will be waiting with great interest for it.
Now if you have a religious or moral objection because of your religion, simply indicate that, rather than waving your hands in the air and pontificating.
Gunner

Making it lawful doesn't solve the problem, just makes more.

That's the first correct thing you've said in this thread.

It's *NOT* going to magically eliminate the street hookers, pimps, or children. The problem will persist because there is a market for all. It *might* clean up the whorehouses but that's not guaranteed, either.

At least you're admitting illiteracy.

Moral, perhaps. Practical is more important, though.

So tell us Which caused more problems and unconvered social costs Prohibition or it's repeal ??
Answer the above question BEFORE you demonstrate more ignorance..
On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:59:57 -0600, "Attila Iskander"

Actually, its repeal. ...by *far*.

You simply can't think. You must be a closet Democrat.

Which goes to show how ignorant you are.

You simply spout ignorance That proves YOU are a pinky/progressive idiot.
On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:34:07 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Cites?

Cites?
Gunner
On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:40:02 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I keep seeing you make that claim..but no cites are forthcoming even after I asked for them.

Of course it wont "eliminate" them, but it sure will taper them down drastically.

Still waiting.

Still waiting
Gunner

It gets the blue-haired ladies really upset..
On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:54:01 -0600, "Attila Iskander"

Actually...most of the blue-hairs would rather their grandsons visit a hooker than get a girl preggers.

    They'd rather he get married and produce grand kids, or keep it in his pants. But ... "sigh, takes after his daddy no doubt, if he was anything like his late daddy. Now all I have are memories."

pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although more often, Age travels alone."
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 04:33:14 -0600, The Daring Dufas

How can they get on their feet when their feet are always in the air?
2013 04:33:14 -0600 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Why not? Stay that is. The traditional way "off the dole" has been to get married. But what guy in that socio-economic demographic can compete with Uncle Sam when it comes to being a good provider? Had a friend who was on the Dole, because the alternative was losing custody of her child. (She had a job, but the only shift she could get was graveyard. Tips are good, but the schedule sucks.)
    Years ago I read an essay in which the author recalled how before the expansion of the Great Society, there were parts of the country where it was kind of accepted that sometimes boys and girls would be boys and girls - and she'd get in the family way before she was married. Sigh. "It happens." The traditional pattern was then that Gramma and Grandpa would raise the kid, until one of two things happened: the child reached age 5, or she got preggers again. At which point the entire community would start asking "So when are you going to get married and settle down?" Of both her, and the boy. And he'd better man up and do the right thing, which he already knew.     But, along comes the Democrats and their Great Society, and she can get far more from Uncle Sam than the father could ever provide. And if Democrats ever wonder why there has been an increase of out of wedlock births, they are just part of the reason.
tschus pyotr -- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although more often, Age travels alone."

With Afro Engineered being the PC version of N----- Rigged.
I grew up with jerry-rigged or jury-rigged, depending on who said it.
Some sources say that jury-rigged is a bastardized version of jerry-rigged with "jerry" referring to the ways the Germans were often forced to improvise as they were losing the war and couldn't get supplies.
On 2/23/2013 8:04 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Solders of any nation have always been notorious at hacking together solutions to problems in times of war. ^_^
TDD
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:35:30 -0600, The Daring Dufas

The difference being that the Germans were so short of resources that they designed stuff that way. It wasn't so much "field engineering".

its presidential engineered now<g>