Kitchen Faucet Choice?

My old Moen faucet has bit the dust. Time for a replacement. I have heard that Delta, Price-Fister (sp) and American Standard are good. I want a single handle with a spray attachment. What is a good one? Specifically, why does one Moen cost $99 and another one, that looks just as good, cost $341? I just don't see the difference.

I've have Delta, Moen, and one Price Phister. The Deltas in this house are 29 years old, the Moen about 20 years, the Price-P about 10 years. They all been excellent. The Moen cartridge had to be replaced once, the Deltas had the seals replace. I've say any one of those brands will do you well.
As for the price difference, it may not be visible today, but will be in 5 or 10 years. Often, the differences are in the materials you don't see readily. Solid material instead of plating, etc. The cheaper ones will work well too.
What looks good to you?

I've got that type of PF in my kitchen. It's probably about 15 years old. I had to replace the cartridge once but it was lifetime guarantee... I called their 800 number and told them it was leaking, had a lifetime guarantee, etc, and they said they would send the parts. I had to pay shipping.
There is nothing wrong with the $99 moen. Make sure you get new stock though. For a few years some models had government mandated back flow preventors that sometimes caused problems after many years of use and were an extra part to replace. Moen sent it for free if they leaked. Latest verions don't require that part.

i like the american standard with ceramic valve insides.lifetime guarantee and havent had a problem for 10 years. lucas