Kinetic Systems System 2000

Anyone buy/install a Kinetic Systems System 2000 oil boiler?
How much did you pay for the unit (EK-1 or EK-2)?
I guess I can just call the company, but I'd like a ballpark figure so I can be more sure the builder isn't giving me a screwing on the price.
Thnaks, Jay

The company will tell you to call the supplier and the supplier will prob tell you nothing but to ask your builder. If, and thats IF your area is one that a licenced person is NOT required to install the unit, then you might get a price....if your area is one where only licenced persons can buy, then you will not get anything once they verify that you are not a licenced person.
Just curious..what is the price that the builders giving you, and what does it include? Every install may be different...and thusly, cost more, or less.