Kenmore High Capacity 70 Water Softener vintage 1992

Can someone give me the softening capacity of this unit (in grains). I need to replace it and want to get a unit with the same capacity.
Thanks
Can someone give me the softening capacity of this unit (in grains). I need to replace it and want to get a unit with the same capacity.
Thanks
All softeners have an adjustable capacity because all softeners have an adjustable salt dose.
To learn how to correctly size a softener: http://www.qualitywaterassociates.com/softeners/sizingchart.htm Then use the Calculator page there. Of course you must have your water quality data first.
Gary Quality Water Associates http://www.qualitywaterassociates.com