Kenmore dryer 70 series

The dryer stopped working this morning. When you set the timer and then press the start button, you hear a buzzing sound. It almost sounds like the motor is bound up. Is this a good starting point or should I be looking at something else?
Just wanted to ask here first before I start digging into it in case it is something else.
Chris
ChrisGW wrote:

Chris
Could be dried motor berrings. Or, it could be that something else is binding the drum. Or, the belt may be snapped and the motor is spinning freely.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote:

which got lodged in the fan side of the motor and jammed it up. Quick fix and cheap fix, just my time. You have to love grand children.
Chris