John Kerry is a danger to your homes !!!

He is too weak to fight Al Qaeda and so many of your homes will be nuked!
So better vote for Bush, or your houses are in danger!

I'm not worried about nukes. Just *ssholes like you.....
Is that why Lowes endorses Kerry? They want our money for home repair after the nukes destroy them?

George wrote:

That's ridiculous. Half the country has a different opinion on this from you no matter which candidate you prefer. If you are willing to disassociate yourself from half the country because they don't vote the way you do, it won't be Kerry destroying the country. Would it make sense to you if half the country boycotted anybody who supported Bush? It's not hard to find a list of political contributors if that's the case.
Lowes is a public company and their owners (a.k.a. stockholders) hold a variety of political views. While they will probably listen to their customers and stockholders, they will be less inclined to listen to somebody who is neither.
Perhaps we can all put our political affiliation in our signature files so we can killfile half the posters and refuse to respond to them too. Or we could decide that a Democrat can fix a toilet as well as a Republican and vice versa.

This is Turtle.
Everybody that has good sence know what you said is true but Come on and tell us something that we did not know.
TURTLE