Ithaca, NY Home Repair Show

Hello,
I'm pretty sure there's going to be a home repair trade show in Ithaca, NY next month, but I have had a devil of a time finding info on it.
If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can provide a link to it, that would be great.
Thanks,
Mike
-

Get in touch with their Chamber of Commerce. Google!

Do you mean March 24-26, 2006 Army Reserve Center Ithaca, NY ? www.timberpeg.com/events-shows.html
It's also been advertised in the Ithaca Journal for several weeks.
Happy modeming, Bill
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:01:16 GMT, "Berkshire Bill"

No; something else. Thanks anyway.
-