Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

Have you ever wondered: Is the Easter Bunny male or female?
This will answer that question......
http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/peter_rabit.jpg
HAPPY EASTER
On 27/03/2016 09:44, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Sorry to break the news to, but it's transgender.
--
Bod

On 27/03/2016 10:18, Bod wrote:

--
Bod

I think you mean semisweet.

I can see which part you would eat first.
On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 20:41:09 -0000 (UTC), badgolferman

I always eat the ears first so they cant hear when their friend bunnies get other parts eaten.
It's all explained here: http://womenslifestyle.com/chocolate-easter-bunny-eating-techniques-reveals-personality-secrets
On 3/28/2016 3:43 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Bit the back first. Best piece of ass I've had in a while.