Inverter in new cars

The female bodybuilders get them from there. 8-)
TDD
On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:14:11 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Binford.

Depending on the model, you might run two coffee grinders at once?
If I'm correct you can't even run the HF Multi Miracle Tool.

Good for laptops, charging batteries/cameras etc.
Should be obvious. If your car battery's weak, you plug a battery charger into the inverter, and recharge your car battery!

I carry a non-built in Inverter in my van.
I charge my 18V Dewalt batteries with it.
I've used for work lights.
My kids run their laptops and charge their cell phones on long trips.
I used to run a TV and X-box with one when I had my conversion van.