Inverter in new cars

Reply to
bpuharic

"Pete C." wrote in news:4cf0896b$0$17336$ snipped-for-privacy@unlimited.usenetmonster.com:

if you live in an apartment or condo,you generally don't have those items.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

If I tried to live in an apartment or condo, or even one of the hideous "planned communities" I'd be dead after going postal. I need space, and if I have to drive to get to my next door neighbor's house, that's a good thing.

Reply to
Pete C.

"Pete C." wrote in news:4cf12547$0$934$ snipped-for-privacy@unlimited.usenetmonster.com:

I can sympathize with that!

For me,I appreciate holidays when all my (student) neighbors go away and there's few people around my place.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

bpuharic wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to