Inventors and/or manufacturers I want to Kill

Page 5 of 5

you will know better.

Last year, at Canadian Tire, I saw a real beautiful line of stainless steel shovels, hoes, garden tools. Reasonably priced too. Too bad I didn't need any. I wonder how did they sell and what's the consumer feedback on them.

And they don't scratch up my composite decking.
I love my plastic snow shovels, so nice orange easy to find, and slippery so snow doesnt stick.
I love my plastic snow shovels, so nice orange easy to find, and slippery so snow doesnt stick.
On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 01:56:08 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@myshop.com wrote:

I agree with you on metric. ( it's only benefitted the socket and wrench mfgrs. )
As for the rest, I love 'em all...
One mans drink is another mans poison...
<rj>

My only issue with SAE wrenches is that they insist on labeling them with different denominators, so I have to go and paint them in N/64ths,
Goedjn wrote:

But wait! Aren't smaller numbers easier? ;)