Interesting garbage disposal jam

Last night the disposal jammed up solid. I couldn't budge it either direction with the hex key.
I got the flashlight and saw, of all things, a sheet metal screw was jammed between the bottom and side of the chamber.
Luckily, the head was pointed right at me, and I was literally able to unscrew it with a screwdriver.
I love easy fixes.

How many times do we have to tell you not to wash your old lawnmower parts in the sink? Make sure YOU KNOW WHO is out shopping and use the dishwasher. Sheesh...
Joe
But the disposal will probably fail soon because it is missing a screw.