Integrated Alarms, Inc. are Evil , be aware!!!

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@NOgmailSPAM.com wrote:

See my f/up to nex tin this thread. -- Ian

Greetings,
I don't want to talk for Ian but when I read his post it sounded like he sent the check because the contract he was in required payment (and he was doing the right thing). He is just upset that after sending the check instead of cashing it and closing out his account they kept calling him from the debt collection agency. He has made attempts to resolve the issue properly (through payment) but they have dropped the ball.
(of course, this is what I think he said, again, I can't speak for him)
Hope this helps, William
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yep, that's about right. Also, it was worth paying that sum to be shot of the silly nonsense. I'm not losing any sleep over it anyway: I have a good attorney waiting in the wings! -- Ian
it's really not a short window...the window is actually 11 months long
wrote: | > The company name is "Integrated Alarms", a division of "Integrated | > Alarm Services Group, Inc.". located at, 4545 Spring Mountain Rd., Las | > Vegas, Nevada 89102. | | Well, fwiw, yes, you should have read the contract, but unlike others, I | think this form of agreement is horrible and I refuse to sign ANYTHING | which does an automatic renewal or gives you a short window in which to | cancel. Am I right? Doesn't matter, I just refuse to sign. I believe | it is called "opt-out". | | -- | | Larry | rapp at lmr dot com