Installing Utility Sink in Garage, Will I need a lift pump to get the waste water over a wall?

When we built our house a few years ago I had a rough in for a utility sink installed in the garage, lines for hot and cold, and a waste pipe. Now that I'm getting around to installing the utility tub I think I might have a problem.....I'm not a big plumber. The basement and foundation for the house and garage were poured so that there is a 32 inch concrete wall that runs around the garage. So the waste pipe that sticks out of the garage wall is about 36 inches high, but the bottom of the drain for the sink would only be about 16 or 18 inches. The waste pipe runs over that garage wall and down into the basement and then out of the house. So how do I get that waste water over the "hump" of the garage wall? I hate to spend money for a lift pump just to get that waste water over that little 18 inch hump. Is there some trick like some retrictive piping with an enlarged P trap just to get that watse water over that hump?

Get a piece of tubing that will fit into the drain fitting of the sink. Since the pipe and sink will be full of water, just blow into the tubing and the water will flow over the hump. Repeat as necessary.

Are you sure the drain that gose "up" isn't just a vent?
If the stub-out is really 36" you got ripped off.
HA HA Budys Here wrote:

May have been roughed in for a washing machine drain and not a laundry tray...
Jim
Why not bore a hole through the concete below where the sink drain is and reconnect it to the existing pipe and let gravity drain your sink? Also don't forget to put in a P trap.
Rich
let gravity do the work?