Installing Crown Moulding on Kitchen Cabinets... condition them first?

We are installing our own kitchen cabinets. We are now at the stage where we are going to install the crown moulding on top of the cabinets. The moulding is presently in our below freezing garage (been there for about 2 weeks). Should we condition them moulding for a day or two before we cut and install them? Due to expansion and contraction I'm worried that the joints may not fit correctly after they adjust to the climate of the new location....
Comments / advice / suggestions / tips?
Howie

I'd bring them it at least a week ahead. Wood moves and moves slow.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

And that would be more for moisture acclimation than the temperature...