http://www.salon.com/opinion/kamiya/2008/11/05/obama_victory /
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@forteinc.com wrote in 08.dc1.easynews.com:

Don't go there unless you like malware.
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 5, 7:40 pm, snipped-for-privacy@forteinc.com wrote:

Enough, already. The campaign's over. Obama won. Can we get back now to important things (for us) like damp basements, funky electrics, and easier ways to keep the palazzo from crumbling from under us?
Joe
Add pictures here
✖

Don't forget the outlets oozing with green fluid.
Add pictures here
✖

Maybe if we all spread this around? Might help to spread oil on the troubled waters.
In the spirit of reconciliation with my Republican friends and neighbors, I offer the following poem....
The election is over, the results are now known. The will of the people has clearly been shown. We should show by our thoughts and our words and our deeds That unity is just what our country now needs. Let's all get together. Let bitterness pass. I'll hug your elephant. You kiss my ass.
:)
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖